Tuesday, October 6, 2009

God has a positive answer

God has a positive answer:

You say: "It's impossible"

God says: All things are possible. (Luke 18:27)


You say: "I'm too tired"

God says: I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28-30)


You say: "Nobody really loves me"

God says: I love you. (John 3:1 6 & John 3:34 )


You say: "I can't go on"

God says: My grace is sufficient. (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)


You say: "I can't figure things out"

God says: I will direct your steps.(Proverbs 3:5- 6)


You say: "I can't do it"

God says: You can do all things. (Philippians 4:13)


You say: "I'm not able"

God says: I am able. (II Corinthians 9:8)


You say: "It's not worth it"

God says: It will be worth it. (Roman 8:28 )


You say: "I can't forgive myself"

God says: I Forgive you. (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)


You say: "I can't manage"

God says: I will supply all your needs. (Philippians 4:19)


You say: "I'm afraid"

God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear. (II Timothy 1:7)


You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"

God says: Cast all your cares on ME. (I Peter 5:7)


You say: "I'm not smart enough"

God says: I give you wisdom. (I Corinthians 1:30)


You say: "I feel all alone"

God says: I will never leave you nor forsake you. (Hebrew 13:5)

*found this meaningful post from a church friend's bloggie =)

two more exams! ganbatte!

No comments: