Thursday, February 11, 2010

happie tiger year

hmm...get to realise that unusual things are popping out recently...lol

First was about my hair curler last week and fell down on the way to class yesterday, also some unusual questions I get to answer in this week. People saying things that isn't true, have been tired of explaining lah...aiyoh, they see things that I never imagined, well kinda funny too...and there are times when I feel I'm blur to certain things, just I'm not thinking that much...lolx...or I'm just slow;)

Hehe, can't wait for the trip; Can't wait for chinese new year!!!!

V-day? unlike last year, getting all single friends together is impossible this year as all be back to hometown, so at least those who are single on the day will celebrate cny and get angpow lo~~~

ya...it's time to pack and get everything ready for tomorrow. XD

Happy Chinese New Year to all!^^

No comments: