Thursday, March 25, 2010

just something

It's not hard to understand that not everyone will like you.

Ya...if anyone here realise that there's some little changes in my blog...well, feel that there is a need to write about this. There are always those who do not like us no matter what we do, but that doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with us. They might see us in a way that is just a projection from their understanding, however we have no control over their interpretations. Many people are fast to judge others. So let them be who they are, as each of us is allowed to have different perspective and opinions.


No one is perfect, also there's no magic wand for us to change everyone u meet to agree with or like you. I know that's just part of life, it's true to say that that's not a problem=)

Enough talking about that, this week has been a busy week and time is not enough. Mid-term exam on Friday and still things popping out to be completed before I have time to prepare for the exam. argh....ganbarou!

I thought I would see something
yet I haven't seen anything.