Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shabu-shabu Day

A nice day spent with Jing yesterday, reached the mall earlier and did some accessories shopping before met up with her. Although this time there were just two of us meeting up but we had a great time gossiping and chit-chatting, it's been three months since I last met her. Hmm I wish we could have longer time to chat :p

We had a pleasant lunch at Zen Shabu Shabu. The interior is nice, food with reasonable prices and portion of food is just nice for me ( portion for girls but the portion is kinda little for guys.) I love the chicken herbal soup that we picked from a few types of soup written on the menu. We got a little discount for the meal too due to friend of her working in the restaurant. :))



Three types of spicy sauces, all my favourite!



Jing's Salmon Shabu shabu


my NZ Rib eye beef shabu shabu





These are what we love to do since secondary school :p





Besties :)

No comments: