Thursday, January 19, 2012

P that stands for Passion



So yeah, now is when my holiday starts. Feeling exhausted today but that does not stop me from coming over to blog for awhile.

Passion,
the word that popped into my mind, it's not just a mere interest or hobby, to things that bring you a sense of meaning and enthusiasm; so brief period of enthusiasm will never be the foundation for improvement. You must recognize that if you are truly passionate about your goal, there are ways to keep the passion alive. There was once my passion and perseverance about something went so strong that I had to persuade myself to keep it only for the one or those who care. Passion can be seen, felt and, in fact can be one of the aspects in observing and knowing about a person. Not only those around you will feel your passion, but it can be anyone, anywhere much to my surprise of even at a glance view of observation.

No comments: