Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello May!

May is Here!

Had a sumptuous Korean dinner with family just now. Stepping in to the restaurant, I was astonished with the scribbles on every single wall and that put me in the best mood to draw!  I've never been so excited when I first stepped into a restaurant and when the waiter came to take the order, I requested a marker (restaurant does provide customers marker to draw) and came out the scribbles shown in the picture above. And I drew a 'frame' for my drawings...anyway there were some drawings and words in the 'frame' that were not drawn by me...So onto the food, *rubs tummy* Yummy!!! Very satisfying I'll definitely go back again for the kimchi pancake and kimchi soup =) A nice day spent with family with little celebration and soon I'll show you my purchase of the day.