Monday, June 4, 2012

What's in my bag

Monday. The first day of work week is really busy. Anyway here I find something interesting enough to write and the last time I wrote about this was already more than a year ago. I found many bloggers do this article to reveal what are in their bags. Then clicked to my older post and I was really surprised to the difference of my bag's contents, looking at the difference of what a university student and a working OL carry in her bag! I'm loving having a more grown up style now. Click HERE for the previous post . So below are the current contents of my handbag =)

Longchamp. Le Pliage in red
Daiso. pen and planner
MNG. phone pouch
House. keys
Accessorize. vintage pouch
Joyce. passport
Fossil. wallet
MNG. little black pouch

And here are some pictures of what the other bloggers' carry in their bags:




What are you carrying around in your bags? Let me know in the comment if you have made a post like this.

(Btw I've left out my umbrella and water bottle in the picture!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like post like this, inspired me. Maybe I will do something like this also. Sounds gay anyway.

You carry passport everyday!?

ジョイス said...

haha. Thanks for reading anyway. Not really one of the blogger's picture posted is a guy's bag contents. Nope, the picture taken during weekend when i was in msia

Wann said...

you have quite a number of things inside your little bag. haha