Saturday, May 25, 2013

May's Favourite

I have seen a lot bloggers and youtube beauty gurus share about their favourites of the month; since it's my birthday month I will write about my May's favourites, as I received birthday gifts and some of my own purchases. So I thought I would share the things or products that I really like.

I received this yesterday as my late birthday present, it's pastel pink earphone that I've been searching everywhere! Thanks cousin!

Received a free gift from Sephora on birthday month. A cute little makeup palette.

I have always wanted a vintage satchel style bag, I've been eyeing such satchel style from Cambridge Satchel to Mulberry Alexa but those are pricey bag brand, so finally this Fossil satchel caught my eye and it's one of my birthday gifts =)

Shiseido Maquillage Face Creator from my Uni friends. Five different colours for cheeks and face for contour and highlight effect.

My recent accessories purchase. I like pairing statement accessories to feminine outfits, it is the easiest way to add a little glam or flavor to any simple outfit.


This cute musical note earrings from my colleagues, I really like it!
 
 
White Musk Libertine by Leona Lewis, Wild Rose hand cream, Strawberry body puree.


 
And the last favourite item will be my nerdy black frame glasses! My first RayBan and I love it =)

4 comments:

gin0713 said...

Bump into your blog again! (ya it has been some time XP). The toy is like miniature you! so cute!!

Chin Nee said...

I love to read your blog~ seeing what young girl do nowadays and the things you bought are really nice and cute~ love it! Always keep your blog updated~

ジョイス said...

Gin: ya that's Xmas gift from my colleague. I think because of the specs haha XD

ジョイス said...

Chin nee: thanks for reading my blog! I will always update my blog whenever I have time :))