Thursday, December 4, 2008

animal actings @rabbit mama

Breathing warm-up, star jumpsss, running in circle, hands and legs exercises, arm circles ( small circle to large circles ), squatting up and down, those were one hour warm up exercises before our acting assginment yesterday night....sounds like attending an exercise or aerobics class? It was actually theater acting class. Lolx, exhausted before the animal actings >.<


Basically the first assginment we did was animal actings,


for my group, we have rabbit mama, rabbit daughter, and fox...hehe


me, yunfeng, mandy



me and the fox



my rabbit daughter

And the props ...


prop knife and fox's blood stain


my "ears"

fox's ears


loLx. The knife is used to kill the fox who trying to harm my rabbit daughter for his dinner -rabbit soup XD

No comments: