Tuesday, December 2, 2008

White Xmas

Well I'm talking about Christmas again! It's Christmas month! hhaha....haven't started my christmas shopping, gifts hunting for cousins, for gift exchange games and at the same time thinking what xmas gift I will receive from my parent this year =p

Christmas songs is everywhere, from the malls to shops, I love christmas carols~~~but I dislike some CD stores in malls playing chinese new year songs in Christmas month, hardly describe the feelings, is like while everywhere you turn in malls you'll run into tons of Christmas decorations, you heard the joyous cny songs...doesn't mean I prefer Christmas to cny...I love both celebrations, erm but.... just prefer Christmas songs to cny songs...haHHAa =D


Recently have been listening to a "christmas" song quite frequent, kat-tun's new song - white xmas, in their latest album that will be released on december 3 tomorrow, introduced by my roommie, a Japanese music and video lover, lolx.


white xmas <--- watch this nice music video =) sad but touchy~~~


No comments: