Monday, August 10, 2009

Mr.Roach

I hate roaches!!!!!!

To those who are brave to kill them or piakkk them please do not laugh at me XD as it is really hard for me to overcome my fear to cockroaches and due to too much encounters with this horrible creature.

Well this morning while I happily enjoy my siew mai at hawker center before going to church, I realised something has walked across my left foot and sort of slithered over...An image of cat popped up in my mind, thought is a cat that walking under the table ( normal la at hawker center rite...)...Take a look, and quickly I lifted up my foot as the huge irritating cockroach just next to my foot crawling to the other direction...euu!!!! *shivering*



* and now I have no idea why I can feel a little foot irritation...hahax XD
* bad day!!! just broke my glasses T.T no choice to wear another red frame spec...hmm...still prefer black frame one B-)

5 comments:

kang yong said...

red frame? how come i cant notice at all =.=

ジョイス said...

evening broke it lahhh

Michael Tee said...

red frame? how it look like?
maybe red nicer...
time to change ^^

Michael Tee said...

cockcroahes.... =.="
sometimes i saw them...if can prevent or halau then not need kill or piak...
cause it quite geli and dirty if u kill them~

ジョイス said...

nola...old spec...loL...i run first when I saw any cockroach..