Tuesday, August 4, 2009

weekend@Singapore

Went to Singapore on the evening after I head back JB from malacca...

What I usually do at Singapore? meeting relatives, EAT and shopping! XD
Let me just talk about food lol...shopping part :X
Erm bro. did some web search and we step into this shop...Anson Chee Cheong Fan, Changi Road.
mushroom chee cheong fan and some fried stuffed tofu

Ipoh hor fun

the style of chee chong fan that only found in Anson, Perak...
it contains turnip and shrimp

Deirdre and me ^.^v

Erm in my opinion...overall the taste is nice, dad and bro. said really tasted the same in Anson. so is worth the money and worth a second visit=)

2 comments:

Choon Hong said...

Although the taste is same, but I already know the different between the Singapore Anson CCF and local Anson CCF when I first saw the photo you snapped.

ジョイス said...

not surprised to see you comment here, if you do not know u are not from ur hometown Anson already