Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just a quick update today while taking a break from revision, it seems impossible to memorise everything perfectly, will adding my own words in answering the question tomorrow then. By the way the exam will be held in class, but...heard from classmates of another class that it was a difficult one with different sets of questions be distributed in class T.T

This particular two days are great, I had a big smile on my face when I heard good news over the phone yesterday, a call from mum. Besides things that she has been teasing me, not forgetting to tell me few news that turn on my happy mode immediately =)


more happy thingy to write on upcoming post? O.O


haha, as i said just a short post here,


best of luck to those who having BOB exam tomorrow!! XD

No comments: