Monday, September 21, 2009

weekend+study week

Days before weekend have already seen people toting their bags or luggage happily going back their hometown, I have no regret on my choice staying at Malacca in my quiet apartment, in fact the weekend I had with family was a nice one =)

Erm, won't be talking much about food in this post; due to Raya weekend where famous restaurants drew loooonnng queues, less choice of good food to have with our growling stomach. Satay Celup and Portuguese food i had were just ...ok.


Place: Portuguese restaurant ( called eleven if not mistaken, next to Nancy kitchen )

Food: Ok

Service: Bad ( we cancelled our final dish as it took us nearly 30mins...just for d final dish >.< )


Then not forgetting to hit the shopping malls which is expected to return home without empty-handed ^^ So my latest addition to my shoe family is roman sandals, think of purchasing this sandals for months but couldn't find a suitable one, finally spotted one at Vincci. Also I always have the urge to add another tube flowery dress to my closet, luckily mum stopped me to buy any, as I have quite a few of similar dresses already...still I bought a dress with perfect mix of patterns that day =X


On the way heading to place for our lunch, there were props and people along the roadside that caught our eyes, where the people were actually preparing for drama shooting. I spotted Dai Yan Tian who acted as Yamamoto Yousuke in "The Little Nyonya" standing besides the road!!! Went down the car to take a look of what the "olden day people" were doing. There is big possibility that they have begin shooting Little Nyonya II. Too bad I couldn't take photo with him!!!!argh...........*stamping feet*

He was reading magazines...hez...


him =p


Those old magazines in front the shop were props too, also there were kids and temporarily actors dressed up in olden day clothes walking around, also I have a peek into a little tailor shop that displayed olden day clothes ^^*not in the picture... XD



*my Hokkien mee stall XD

took photo with the props there...there are quite a few "stalls"but later was informed that no one is allowed to walk around the area..



Pai Tee before back to hotel...


Hotel Puri =D

in hotel..haha

A nice weekend overall. But coming with study week that I'll be burying myself under books and notes so I'll be sort of absent from the blog then.


みな がんばって!

やった!次の休みわかんこくえいく!=)

4 comments:

Wann said...

They were shooting at jonker? wow can see dai yang tian...i want i want..LOL

ジョイス said...

near jonker street there. he is very good looking!!!!

Michael Tee said...

huh? the little nyonya 2 ???
still got continue?
i thought finish already =.=

ジョイス said...

i m not sure, but they are in olden day clothes...similar in little nyonya clothing..HAHA