Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas day

You will never know what will happen in future. Anything could happen and that is why we feel good, bad, happy, or sad.

Last week, I updated my fb status happily on the day before heading to Penang for uncle's wedding but things changed suddenly on Christmas day.

R.I.P grandma. We know now she is in God's hands and God will take care of her. Tears was coming down, in each and every face, rain a little when we sang gospel songs during the funeral. One thing I know from the latest movie I watched is true, that look up at the sky, will prevent tears from falling.

Attended uncle's wedding dinner although we not able to go for his garden wedding ceremony. May God bless you both for a prosperous life together:) Here's some photos taken at wedding dinner.

Also, not forget to have the must-eat food when we have time. Air Itam Laksa. Despite the seating place and where the stall located, it definitely tastes awesome! We had hokkien mee, chee chong fun, char koay teow, curry mee in the few days too.

Penang assan laksa stall


I get tired about my feelings already, perhaps God hasn't answer me...


Cherish each day and those you love~ =)

1 comment:

Chien said...

waa~can fight with me already ni >_<

wanna keep fit after break XDD

ohya~happy new year =D