Monday, January 18, 2010

it's lomo!

Heard about lomography for some time already, also find that lomo camera is really small and it's like a cute keychain camera, but not manage to get myself one. Still I always desired my photos to look in lomo effects, it adds something to the photo that gives the old photos feel like vintage photography. Heeheee, now my phone has this lomo camera application already...yay! thanks to bro for that.
Here's some lomo-ish photos i took....
book I read during holiday


bro's n my paintings to be hung at wall...


paintings that were done few years ago=)

a little corner of my house
will take more lomo photos then...lomo's motto: don't think, just shoot =)

3 comments:

Wendy Sim said...

hey.. I read that book also. :P

ジョイス said...

izit...:D what u think abt d book?mine is mum bot for me...

Wendy Sim said...

It's quite good, the stories are very true, to me. :D