Monday, December 27, 2010

It's Christmas!

\(^.^)/O holy night, the stars are brightly shining~~~
It is the night of the dear Savior's birth~~~


Finally I've had some time sitting in front my lappie to update my blog :) I knew my previous post was really short so here I'm going to blog about my christmas weekend :)


Does the turkey look tempting? I had my christmas turkey meal during Christmas eve at Singapore and on the night of Christmas day, went for celebration at church. So onto the Christmas dinner, this homemade oven roasted turkey was prepared by my brother. Rich turkey gravy was also prepared and I really like it alot. I've eaten alot during Christmas eve, smashed potato, baked potato, fried mee, salad, champagne, lots of chocolate, nougat, and ice cream. *hohoho* I had bloated stomach during Christmas eve night!!! XD


Vanilla & Almonds :)

while waiting for turkey to be ready~~~
more than three hours needed for the smallest turkey @.@



champagne...not use to drink it


main dish of the day: turkey <3

Christmas tree bread from Breadtalk~


blueberry ice cream, Nex S'pore

christmas pressie from mum :)

Loves from my roomie XD
Thanks for all the wishes and other pressies for Christmas :))

I had an ice cream each day for the past three days ops~

No comments: