Thursday, December 16, 2010

it's middle of the week

Hi Thursday~


Somehow the cold gloomy weather improves and sharpens my memory in recalling and thinking.


I've been a long time believing to the statement that God made everything happens for a reason, sort of things happen in life or in me that I found it made up of a sequence. Every story has beginning and ending, whether good or bad, at least it broadens your perspective and your understanding; what is not easy and what actually takes time and effort to achieve what you desire. There is no easy process of learning. There is no short cut to learning. Yes everyone understands that still why words delivered weren't translated what seems to have understood. Sometimes I do remember what people have told me, pleasant or hurting, that I've come to understand what type of a person they are. Now Christmas is approaching, indicates the year is coming to an end soon; I know this year will be a better one as last year's Christmas, hardest Christmas of all, was the day that my grandma left everyone of us. And another festival celebration earlier of the year, with the experience of shattered of what I'm expecting. Life is not perfect, I have learned through disappointments, learnt without fear, moving towards good things as God has planned the future. Trust God with it as He knows all about it. =))

1 comment:

-Z.z- said...

I do believe that God made everything happens for a reason too..
+U+U.. Every obstacle is the stepping stone to glorify God's name.. That's what I used to tell myself always.
Take care!! =)