Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Final year project, officially ended:)


嬉しい!!!d(^-^)/

Finally finished my final year project presentation this afternoon and the feeling was great to have finally finished it. Going to print out the project later and send it to shop for a hard cover bound copy tomorrow. :) Have some doubts on what my supervisor and moderator commented about me right after my presentation that they felt they were watching National Geographic channels with my commercial voice? eh? And they said I should go for some auditions after I graduate. I've no idea how different my voice was when I was presenting my project. Maybe I was trained to speak like the way I participated in story telling and speech competitions during kindergarten and primary school? I really have no idea whether it's a good or bad thing to have such voice. I stunned and felt little embarassing when they commented about me. Haha...

*The photo not taken today but last week, wearing the same formal attire btw xp

2 comments:

Anderson Neo said...

May be cause you speak fluently & they like your voice? haha

ジョイス said...

I've no idea aahah