Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Bunny New Year~


Hi all. Happy Chinese New Year :)

Wishing everyone a healthy, prosperous and happy new year~
Already back to the place where I'm studying due to the need of preparing for final examinations. The countdown: Two days to go to the day my final examinations start with pangs of stress and thank God I having a big box of chocolate given by my aunty and I believe the role of chocolates in stress reduction, at the same time eating with the fear of weight gain. As usual, every year, I celebrated my chinese new year at Penang, pretty satisfied with the delicious and irresistible Penang food I had this year although I spent only a few days for cny celebration there.
Final examination week is coming so I'll update about my Penang's cny celebration after the examinations. :)
Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Choon Hong said...

Aiyak! I forgot to bring back my chocolates!!!

ジョイス said...

buy at malacca ~~~

Choon Hong said...

Go back take~~~

ジョイス said...

take more back to malacca