Monday, May 30, 2011

Birthday Madness

I guess it's not too late for me to write about my birthday celebration in earlier of this month. Due to final examinations, I've to delay this post as I'll write a slightly longer post with lots pictures? Anyway first I'm gonna debut the best picture of the day! The picture that we showed our LOVE among friendships.

And now I'm writing and browsing all these photos, I really have to believe that the holiday now is unlike any semester break or mid-term break that I previously had, soon I'll miss the school life there.













Had our dinner and it was time of my birthday-gift-opening. :) It's a nicely framed picture that I'll treasure a lot.
I'm surprised to the pretty heart-shaped candles that stood on my birthday cake. Those were really cute! Also we played Bengal Light and someone put fireworks too. Nice relaxed experience to play these with friends at the beach. Thank you for making my birthday a truly memorable one. All these experiences and moments will be unforgettable memories in my life. Wherever your career takes you, I really hope we'll all keep in touch. :)

No comments: