Thursday, May 26, 2011

vacation?

Got this cute polka dot luggage for free as mum purchased her skin care products on promotion day. She didn't intend to get the brand of skin care but she was attracted by the cute luggage and purchase the products there. It keeps grabbing my eye too. XD I never have a pink luggage so I guess this will easily "stand out" that I will not lose it and easily recognize mine in the airport? Although now I haven't had any trip planed for the coming months, I can't wait to carry this to any vacation soon. =)

6 comments:

旋律之旅 said...

Wow a sharp colour luggage, as u said it easily can be recognize in the airport. Well, i strongly agreed v this statement. hehe..but ur mum also quite funny..but the skincare product jz for the luggage? Yo! its rich neh! anywhere, hope u can carry this luggage during ur vacation ya! take k !

ジョイス said...

yup i like it. Anyway as what I've mentioned, she didn't intend to get the brand of skin care, planning to get another brand actually and we visit the mall as we get informed abt the promotion on the particular day, only things needed and worth were purchased XD take k!

Wann said...

Woohoo nice luggage...!! Some more it's polka dots =D

Catherine Shi Hui said...

woah! seem nice luggage!

Unknown said...

Hello. What skin care did she purchase? I would love a set like this myself!

ジョイス said...

This was during year 2011 anyway purchased products were from shiseido =)