Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Makeup haul

So I scored my very first makeup palette from Bangkok's airport two weeks ago:) I never know how important makeup in workplace is until my internship colleague told me that they will never pick one who came interview that is without a stitch of makeup...? I thought they were kidding. Anyway I believe that sometimes proper makeup is needed especially those in customer service positions, certain time it makes you look awake and alive.

So the right palette one is mine and another is mum's. My palette is from L'oreal which is much cheaper than the Lancome one. Anyway I like it alot! It will be a handy palette for me to use especially when I start working. I think both palettes are exclusive make-up palette which is exclusively designed for travellers and only can be found in airports. Mum's palette is much cuter as it's a all-in-one make-up palette. Do you play with mum's makeup palette when you were a kid? =D



At Sg now.



I wish luck coming to me again.




Wait for my Part two post for BKK & Pattaya trip =D

4 comments:

Anderson Neo said...

Good luck~ Get job at sg d ?
What a long wait for the part II. LOL XD

Wann said...

YES I DID....I love to play with my mum's lipstick and blusher especially. hahaha

ジョイス said...

Neo: In progress...Haha part II coming soon! Patience....XD

J1: I DID TOO!!! Eyeshadows and blusher XD

Anderson Neo said...

Okie okie~ Be fast~