Thursday, November 3, 2011




-Black Planetes (M) Long handle-


I call this as first-month-working present for myself. :) I have been eying Planetes or Le Pliage for quite some time and will do price survey at the airport whenever I go for vacation. This time I got help from my uncle to get this from Australia as it is SGD80 cheaper compared to the price at Malaysia or Singapore...Night blue wasn't selling at the store so I picked the black. I like it due to thick coated canvas and color that is more work appropriate. A bag that holds alot of things and is not heavy is the biggest consideration for me as bag to carry to work everyday, moreover it must be timeless and in simple style :)

2 comments:

Chin Nee said...

how u travel to work in spore? u stay JB?

how much was the bag? didnt know aus sell cheaper.

ジョイス said...

I stay in Singapore. It's AUD138, Singapore sells SGD264 like that...much expensive...