Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Places That Worth The Visit

Maybe you'll find me not spending much time in blogging recently as I used those images to replace my words in my previous posts anyway a picture tells a 1000 words! Right? :)

Pictures will still be placed below but it will be really irresistible in front of your empty stomach as I am going to show some food pictures that filling my phone's camera roll lately.



NYDC Cafe, Holland Village

I discovered this Cafe from HungryGoWhere.com, Singapore's most popular dining website. Found some good reviews on this cafe so I suggested to friends to have our dinner at this place. And the picture below, I really can't remember the name for this...aiks...


I'll come again to try the cakes which I heard are the signature dishes in this cafe.


Ma Mansion, Bugis.




It's a Japanese inspired western cafe in Bugis Junction with the English cottage theme. I really like the ambience and interior of vintage feeling...it's like a western countryside house where "Ma Maison" carries the meaning of "My House". Mushroom soup I had that day was nice. :) Overall I would say this is a homely Japanese-French restaurant with food that you will pay at affordable price!

Charlie Brown Cafe, Somerset.



A cute cafe recommended by my friend, it is located at 313 Somerset shopping mall. I have ordered cheesecake and chocolate frappe that day. Drinks was nice and cheesecake was good... Snoopy fans will really like this place you will find "Snoopy and Friends" everywhere in the cafe, even on top of a cake! =)

So these are the three eating places that worth a visit.


Will try to blog much more often :)

1 comment:

Chin Nee said...

i love their plates!!

btw, very nice blog!