Monday, July 2, 2012

It's weekend's update!

So here's my weekend update, for the end of June and beginning of July!

Also this will not going to be a long-winded rambling post that I tend to write. =p

 Images captured on Saturday noon...

First picture introducing my church's friend with musical temperament.

-Married-  =]


And me, I was quite shy when the microphone connected for me to sing along when I play.


So onto Sunday, we had a quick eating session at Domino's pizza (?) No pictures taken there anyway we headed to Monsta Cafe which I have not visited in quite some time. I still love its fun retro ambience and I found new cafe area built to become its door entrance, also the interior has a kind of shabby chic korean cafe atmosphere, I'll definitely come again for the new cafe area. I didn't manage to take picture of the place but this cafe really worth a visit and definitely will be a perfect place to catch up with friends. =)




 Sleeping rabbit and Sobbing face~

Hope you all have a great start of the week !

No comments: