Friday, July 6, 2012

Work Staples

I see quite many uni-mates who are recent graduates busy for their job hunt. Time flies fast that I am almost working for a year in few months' time later. I personally think that for work attire, if you purchase staple pieces right then everything else will work almost by itself. The reason is that staples are basic and versatile, mixing and matching to create timesless looks. Also, trendy clothing usually does not mix and match well with everything so do invest in items that you feel comfortable wearing and think before you purchase any item if it is an essential wardrobe staple. =) This will save your pocket in the long run!
White blouse can be easily paired with any look. For work or casual.

I wear black when I have no idea what to wear early in the morning. =D
Black colour outfit- sophistication, simplicity.

Add some color to your work day!

You can never go wrong with grey, white, blue and black.

Work pants. Which I never tried wearing to work. >.<

 Simplicity plus patterns.

No comments: