Friday, August 10, 2012

Italian Delight

A special lunch treat to my family on the Sunday two weeks ago, at Gianni's Trattoria.





It's an authentic Italian cuisine restaurant located at Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru, the interior combines relaxed, quaint rustic and cozy homely ambiance. Glad that I made the reservation, as it was fully booked on the main floor so we were directed to our seats on the first floor. I was amazed with the ambience as I had only stepped into the ground floor during my previous dining experience here.
There's a long list of unique Italian pizzas worth a try, large slice with thin, and tasty crust!











Delicious Italian food:) Highly recommended !

1 comment:

Chien said...

Opss wrong timing again.. I'm now thinking what to eat for my lunch :x
hungry.. Gonna pin this down to my TODO list :D