Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sauce Plate

Yup, This is my sauce plate as accessory organizer.
I have been using this white porcelain four divided sauce plate for months to place some of my favourite accessories, and if you are wondering where I get it from......


ANS: THE KITCHEN =D

Actually I purchased it from the kitchen supplies section in Daiso. Cheap, simple and elegant in classic white allows your accessories to add colour for the display. Maybe, you can sneak into your house kitchen now, searching similar sauce plate or smaller plate for such display of your favourite items. Otherwise you can find it in kicthen supplies store, I hope this will inspire you. :)


2 comments:

Chin Nee said...

it's a great idea!!

how do u keep from dust? do u cover it ?

ジョイス said...

hehe! Only display those that I'll wear often!