Friday, January 2, 2009

bl0ggi&g

Giving excuses that blogging is one of the distractions during revision that keep me awake, *grin* the real disctraction here is actually thinking about upcoming holiday and cny! Wee~ Yeap already started my shopping binge hunting for new year clothes, hmm, but not yet buying jeans and shoes….

Just found a blog that might give some idea on mix and match and what to hunt for new year clothes ( for girls only ) =p








nice boots!!….even though I had two pairs already but I love the colour of this^^




antique boots with little scratches...O.O like it~


nice pictures and outfits in the blog...but most of the post are typed in French, anyway I’m sure girls will love this blog =) will probably make your eyes smarting ! dressed in a simple way, without being too simple ..lolx




Bonne journée =)

No comments: