Friday, January 9, 2009

one day to go

-8 days passed in 2009-

How I spent them?

boring week, dull days…. preparing for final exams…

Tomorrow going to sit for the last exam of this semester. just realised is 30%not 40% for the paper *clapping*

and yet I am doing nothing but pleasurably browsing blogs, flipping my few pages notes, and thinking what “special” diagram will be coming out for essay tomorrow that test our creativity and imagination in writing story. Also not forgetting snacks and chocolate that always keep me awake while studying *grin*

but something happened to my little toe of my right foot few minutes ago,
I was opening my kettle, and accidentally dropped the kettle's cap...


RIGHT ON MY FIFTH TOE!!!

due to the sharp edge in kettle's cap, without a second, a cut on my toe, blood was like starting to ooze out, and bengkak~

arghh...Bad luck! T.T

so my little toe has something to wear for the first time,


-PLASTER- =.="

Can’t wait to finish the last subject, can’t wait for the gathering at hometown on Monday…..
also coming Sunday…stores at mall are waiting for me to be rummaged through. lolx

back to study~~~

last exam…uushh!

5 comments:

Choon Hong said...

Ouch! That must be very painful. Becareful next time k.

ジョイス said...

hez, especially d fifth little toe...lolx

Choon Hong said...

Still can 'lolx' mean not so pain d lo. Ur 5th toe look like terrorist now.

kang yong said...

Wow! I am so tension for the last paper but she still got mood to draw "sad face" on the plaster... OMG....

ジョイス said...

>CH : ya not pain in its "outfit" already..
>KY : I always got mood in drawing.lolx