Monday, January 5, 2009

exam-week stress

Finally exam is staring right into my eyes, sTreSSfuL wEek!!!

Did my first paper an hour ago, and five days away to finish all the exams. Argh…can’t wait to clean my table neatly out of load of papers and printed notes at the end of weekend!

Ways to de-stress of the week: EAT ( especially snacksss that keep me awake=p, I know is unhealthy but is kind of best guilty pleasure of all times ^-^v) and GET ENOUGH SLEEP. Lolx

Sometimes reading lecture notes doesn’t easily get my head around the topic, so I will write simple notes on another piece of paper (which my study progress is really slow compared to others). One subject took me few daysss or could be one chapter took me one day to read , shhh~~~,so will just scan through my written notes before entering exam venue praying that I able to remember everything.

Really can’t wait for final exams to finish, get rid of stressful hours of stuffing those theories and words into my brain, can’t wait to get home and enjoy my holiday!! Can’t wait to spend my cny at Penang!!!







k…stop daydreaming about upcoming holiday,*thought bubbles burst* XD

hm… two exams to go T.T

がんばります!

jiayou!

No comments: