Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bday

I'm officially not a "teen" anymore! Hehe thanks to everyone for wishing me a happy birthday. Two days late to update about things happened on my birthday, had a great day, got 3 birthday chocolate cakes^^, from family, JB church friends and uni friends, lovely pressies from friends and family too =) thanks everyone!

^^from family


Really shocked when church friends put a moist chocolate cake on the piano, when the Sunday worship has just ended. Thanks for the cake and special card you all gave!

Besides yummy cakes, I received a "delicious" pressie from my bro.,lolx...




aiyah...is an ice-cream only what...

look carefully...


is pendrive! yummy? XD

Photos of celebration with friends :-) few places we went that night...

with MinQ


at coconut house





Xuan cafe




beach


with sotong@ xinyee XD



with MinQ again.kaka...

Thanks again to everyone who remember my birthday ! =) Good day that filled with a lot of emotions.Those wishes and calls mean a lot to me, thanks for some very funny birthday wishes and messages.

No comments: