Tuesday, May 19, 2009

exam...exam...exam...

Is exam week...thought of stop blogging here but I couldn't.

The scariest exam has done but was indeed a hellish morning for me. The subject that I spent most in revision, days I have spent burning midnight oil to understand the impenetrable notes and seriously I thought I can do better this time.

Totally lose confident in this paper although it seems that I might be able to get full marks for one question, out of four, T.T pray hard I will get a good outcome of the exam then~


6 days with 6 exams as in one day break in between and the last exam comes after a four days break. Cant wait for all exams to turn in with admittedy a two-week semester break.
Good luck to everyone who is taking exam!
Shall end here and study for tomorrow's exam =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to worry. I think most of the ppl felt the same as we had. I think lecturer will be there for us. Good luck for the following papers.

ジョイス said...

hm, all d best to u too!

Anonymous said...

Btw, add me in fs le..
I dun have ur email adds..
=.="