Saturday, May 9, 2009

week end

MAY, my favourite month. My birthday month, Mother's day and also dad's birthday month^^. Three continuous Sundays of this month with something special to celebrate yet not all Sunday I will be meeting my family. This is also the month where end of semester has arrived, have to bury myself under textbooks and notes preparing for final exam, reminding myself again, is just one week away, argh...

Cooked myself dinner and stay at home for revision since most of the shops are closed today, the study week here is totally different to what Adeila sensei has told us, they have fun during study week or even day before exam at Japan, it is interesting to see how different can a different country's education system be.

Just a quick scan through list of friends' messenger personal messages and lots of s-t-r-e-s-s word I am able to pick out. I believe stress can make one more productive. Few days dealing with the subject I am least confident in, hope tonight I will not going to start dozzing off, or what people call it as "fishing" while burning midnight oil XD



Minna, ganbatte!!!

*can't wait for next Sunday to come =)

No comments: