Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Malaysian?

Malaysian ke?

Huh?? ( taking money out of my purse...paying...)

Malaysian?

erm...ya...

macam dari Hong Kong..

???
errm...bukan~

*conversation between me and pakcik from canteen this morning.

I don't look like a Malaysian? T.T

This let me recall an incident during my first year in MMU, it happened when I was paying at cashier counter...but that was not about looking like a Malaysian or non-Malaysian but the aunty told me the amount to be paid in...Malay, then looked at my blur face again and said..."paise, I thought you are Malay, sorry sorry" lol...Malay??? the following time when I went there the aunty talked about it again >.<

Well second week of the new semester definitely not bored already, much better than last week, gonna start buying textbooks, discussions for assignments, etc.

Recently been thinking about....

2 comments:

Choon Hong said...

'I thought you are Malay.' Remind me of the Jusco incident last time. =.=

ジョイス said...

huh?