Monday, June 8, 2009

yummy-licious

Where have I been last weekend?

Genting, the trip was beyond my expectation, went with family and relatives, days before
we joke about going to Ah Yat Abalone for abalone meal because it would be a very expensive meal. Say this trip is quite special as I really had my meal there for the first time!

Didn't sleep well as noises woke me up early in the morning, mum and cousin are chatting beside me and piercing screamings from theme park. Lol. However it wasn't long before we headed there for our brunch. Food there is extremely expensive, if without 3rd uncle's who is one of the "lucky" people the night before, we won't have our luxury brunch there.Thanks to uncle =D



gravy is just nice, not too salty or thick

Most has the impression that when its come to Ah Yat Abalone, there is only abalone and other expensive dishes here, that was what I thought as well; to my surprise, the dim sum there are nice and reasonable. Shrimps are very fresh and overall I think is worth of trying the dim sum there lah besides the abalone feast~

yummy-licious dim sum: har gau and siew mai


Not forgetting to camwhore with...




my cute cousin, Debra =)

Argh...less than a week before new semester starts...

5 comments:

bernard said...

OMG...i nvr had d chance to go thr eat lo~~~ >.<

ジョイス said...

hm, i first time went lo, dim sum not bad~

Anonymous said...

Yummy la.. Ah Yat there very expensive.. But really nice.. Dun be so sad.. New sem only ma.. Can meet fellow frens.. Should be happy wat..

Michael Tee said...

ur cousin look alike u-- so kawaii

Wann said...

wow
ah yi bao yu~~~