Friday, June 5, 2009

yummy

I had nothing to do today and made pancakes with mum.lol
Mum reading over my shoulder when I was on the computer and comment on what I was looking at last week. She always do that. Anyway I was searching for recipes as I plan to make my own pancakes after I had one at NewYork NewYork restaurant at S'pore. Eager to try the recipe, thinking that I can make this for breakfast, for tea or supper next time XD ( without realizing holiday weight gain ) >.<

pancakes with bacon at NewYork NewYork

Today's pancakes

smaller-sized one:


top with strawberry jam^^

See also:

bigger pancake with unagi sauce and salmon flakes!!!..okonomiyaki ?or..pancake?!? =p

picky eaters become the best cooks...mum thinks that I can make a better one, gonna try again next week.lolx.I'm going to have it top with..ICE-CREAM! yay~

7 comments:

kang yong said...

3rd picture, maybe is a failure.. haha!! anyway, remember prepare for ah gong tea time! LOL!!

ジョイス said...

nola...I just put unagi sauce and snowflakes for fun...LOL

ジョイス said...

*typo..salmon flakes >.<

Michael Tee said...

hmm...look like taste nice even though not yet try it... xD

Choon Hong said...

Snowflakes? Hebatnya, thought U will type cornflakes.

kang yong said...

i was wondering where she found the SNOWFLAKES... lol

ジョイス said...

typo lah...ish! T.T