Monday, August 9, 2010

-先週末-


shirts : 1&2 ) from Mango. 3) from Doota, Korea.
lace dress: sunflower.
teddy bear : 18 yrs old already xp

I somehow got the mood to do a little cut and paste job so came out with picture above...
I've been neglecting my long tees in my wardrobe since industrial training started. And here's the straw hat I spotted at Somerset Bay on Sunday...Been scouring shops for this type of hat.
Empty handed day, if it's a little cheaper, I'll bring it back home...planning to score one in cheaper price for upcoming trip. Several pieces had caught my eye too but didn't buy anything lately, I think I don't really need any more dresses, controlling myself not to buy anything until my next trip this coming month. I'm pretty excited about that.

Now onto Saturday's outing...Three of us hitting up the mall at noon, after tiring ourselves of shopping and movie, we stepped into this unusual cafe (Boardgames cafe, 疯人馆 at Mount Austin, JB) for our dinner. A place where you can have plenty-o-fun!


Let pictures do the rest of the talking =D

I like this pic xp


nice specs =X

Oya, relatives' daughter came my house yesterday and she requested to play barbie doll so I had to deep dig in my wardrobe to find the dolls and some little furniture, not forgetting some little dresses I sew myself yearsss ago. Mum surprised seeing those dresses made from old, worn-out clothes, with tiny flowers or buttons sew on it...she said jokingly I should have study fashion design. lolx XD

No comments: