Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Girl's noon out

August starts...

Just to recap a little, the weekend of past week consisted of meeting up the girls and also, a must-have camwhoring session. XD It's been a year since we last met this UK girl, xinxin....Tin picked me up and we headed to the nearest mall.

Here's our brunch...kinda like my white chocolate cake =) tin's yogurt cake was nice too!

We took pictures while walking around the grocery department besides the usual place, toilet. XD
me, xin, tin

bear fight~~~


Sunday, I made my trip to church friend's boutique, scouring through and I spotted my very first floral-pink-ish coloured piece. Got some discounts, items there are reasonably priced actually. I almost gave up to grab it back home, as it took me awhile to accept something new to me, not like at first sight, a floral jumpsuit. But she suggested to belt it, to make it looks less bulky lol. Pink is one of my favourite colours but surprisingly I couldn't find any pink pieces in my wardrobe...haha. Besides girls, do guys like pink? possible? XD

The Korean drama series ended today. What shall I watch next...?

No comments: