Tuesday, September 14, 2010

b.a.c.k

Hi all. I'm back!

For the past 6 days I had fabulous vacation in Hong Kong and I find Shenzhen, Macau, and Hong Kong are really nice places; especially Disneyland that I already left my heart there...=D I love Mickey. haha. So overall, it's been a nice week filled with laughters, yummy food, and a lot of walking under bright sunny or rainy weather. It's early autumn yet the weather is broiling like summer season. I'm thinking that it would be better if the weather is a little cooler. XD

I need a little more time to write a post about the trip. so I'll be back here soon for that. XD

Also I'm kinda excited as this week is coming to an end so this indicates that my industrial training is going to end then I'll be officially on holiday! Yippy!

3 comments:

gin0713 said...

haha.. welcome back~ wait for ur post about trip ya~ mana souvenir? hehe.. joking joking~ u enjoy then ok ler~

Chien said...

wohoo~enjoy your holidays :)

ジョイス said...

gin: haaha yea going to write about it very soon.

kk: yeap =D all the best for upcoming final exam~