Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Quick update

Yup, today I went for a haircut. So I finally took up my courage to cut bangs, hehe. Actually it's not the first time I've thought about cutting bangs, but always ended up with my regular hairstyle. It was like seven or eight years ago back to secondary school when I've added bangs hanging down over my forehead.
Now onto what I had for dinner today. Actually visited this restaurant for the first time, it's Malay Villange Cafe located at Taman Nusa Bestari, JB. Surprisingly choices of food there are quite abundant, offering a wide variety of Western and Malay cuisine; also, the village interior is nice and interesting.


must try dish in this restaurant: satay :D

my grilled chicken chop with black pepper sauce

Trust me, this place certainly worth a second visit for their delicious and well displayed food. :)

No comments: