Monday, September 6, 2010

vacation packing


picture of my baggage. little colour edited.

I've a plane to catch tomorrow, it's flight at midnight so day after tomorrow to be exact.
So I'm going to be "out of the office" for couple of days I'm all packed an ready to go, must-haves are clothes in maximum confort, some lightweight pieces for travelling outfit and comfortable shoes that I can walk miles in. I'm ready for a lot of energy to travel! Autumn I'm coming!

Here's a peep into my handbag. These are part of travel neccessities in my bag I'll try to keep it minimal as I don't want to tote a heavy bag when I travel. I will add in my scarf too...

clockwise: earphone, Ricola Lemon Mint, a notebook, lip glosses & lip cream, hair accessories and also my latest purchase: hair blaid hippie bands! <3


Wish you all a wonderful week...=)
I'll be back soon!