Saturday, November 27, 2010

Here comes the stress week


Pretty stress for this two weeks I must say...the pressure is building...
I couldn't think of anything else than midterm exams and my jap language proficiency test all in coming week.

Staying awake seems to be very difficult while studying so I would have some coffee while reading, that's my best study aid and sharpen my memory . :p To avoid becoming bored during my revision session, I use my mobile phone to capture some stuff laying on my desk. My desk isn't covered in clutter btw. =)

Well what about food that improve memory? What should I eat then?
my mind is thinking about the sushi I had at Sibaraku a few days ago...><

(each sushi patter is RM2 only!)

Okay, I shall stop thinking about food and continue my revision then...

No comments: