Thursday, November 11, 2010

Morning murmurs

Hello Thursday. A new day begins. I'm blogging early in the morning at the same time planning to read through a case study before heading to tutorial class later.


Recently I've got myself a few things which are new subjects to my adoration. I shouldn't list all out here but parts of them are those cute stuff I scored from Ikea during my Singapore trip.

Well I expected this to be a very short post. So before I end my post, allow me to do a little complaint here about extra class tonight that made to continue from the actual evening class. Also, I'm facing dilemma of deciding whether to play for this Sunday workship service at JB, limited time at hometown this weekend as I've to practice my upcoming Sunday service songs too...that's the problem as I don't own a keyboard piano to practice at Malacca. >.<

Okay...continue eating my biscuit sticks in vegetable flavor and reading case study...

So...ya have a nice day!


my roomie and the bear XD

No comments: