Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend@S'pore

Speaking of past weekend, it was really a nice one. :) Went back to JB on Friday morning, took the earliest bus I ever had, and made a trip to Singapore on Friday noon...


photo taken on Friday morning :D


our BBQ session at park.

Onto Saturday, I did some shopping and went to IKEA, will show you what I actually bought that day. As you all know people goes there for home furnishings stuff...ya...but let's see what I scored from my hours of time spent at Ikea.


Don't be surprised. Not all are mine btw. ;) spot the cute carrot car :p


I don't know why, I always love seeing room designs, getting some house decor ideas, just for fun...or sometimes was quite inspired and did some decorations in my room. Already been to IKEA for a few times, but everytime will never go back home empty-handed. XD So we spent hours browsing through the many displays and ended the trip with nice lunch there.


got my Swedish meatballsss! <3

love the dark chocolate cake and Singapore laksa too...


So well...I shall end this post with pictures of nice furniture displays at IKEA. :)





:)

No comments: