Friday, July 29, 2011

God's word




Well it's been a week since I last came here. Things still the same, there's nothing I can do besides waiting, and release of outcome made me waiting week after week; finally heard I will going to know by next week. Argh my neck is getting longer and I hope there's some surprise or good news for me in coming week. God has been testing my patience. Please guide me in your truth and teach me.

Waiting in reflective meditation is a time to seek God's direction. Waiting is a time for reflectively mediating upon the law of the Lord. It is a time to look inward at our plans and motives as we reflect upon God’s plan. It is not enough to just meditate upon the word but you must allow it to be reflected in your life. We must look into the word as if were looking in a mirror with the intent of improving what we see in our reflection. I must think about how God's word applies to the things I am facing. How does it apply to my life then.

No comments: