Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Uni Mates Outing :)

Well I have forgotten to post about past Saturday that me and uni mates went out for an evening dinner.

I set foot into Tutti Frutti for the first time that day. That was our first stop of the day, finding a chilly indoor to stay due to scorching hot sun outside. I truuuuly enjoyed the ice-cream (especially my favourite chocolate flavor!) And I'll definitely be back!!!

And before stepping into the mall nearby, we had a quick photo session outdoor at the park that connects the two locations. Under scorching sun, as you can see it in our eyes, we couldn't even open our eyes! Lol.




While waiting for the KY the busy working man, the girls chit-chatting at Vivo, great to have girl talk like that even after we have graduated. :)


A group picture when he arrived~

Onto the evening dinner, we went to Nijyumaru as there were two among them who never had their meals there. Actually I couldn't remember the last time I went there, it should be end of last year if I'm not mistaken. Sushi here still very oishii, and I'll always recommend soft shell crab sushi to those who planning to have their meal there. Two thumbs up!



my dinner set :)

2 comments:

Wann said...

Hey Joyce, you are too slim...

ジョイス said...

Haha, aiyo, thanks to the dress that covers my fat meat. HEheee xp