Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bathroom Injury

I just realized how long I have never posted my drawings here! Do you still remember my quaver head cartoon/ one eared rabbit? (Click the label "drawings"on the left of my blog for older drawing posts.) So I drew these pictures myself this evening, is about the incident that acccidentally happened this morning. *cry!!!*

Ok let the pictures tell the story.











bubbles~~ bubbles~~






(O.O)"



(T.T)




So yeapppp =( I acccidentally poked inside my nose when washing my face, ended up nosebleed in the bathroom. (T.T)

Please let me know if this has happened to you. =D

9 comments:

Anderson Neo said...

HAHAHAH~!~! Poked own nose till bleed. XD

ジョイス said...

Oh No! u r laughing at me. Yup my nose really got bleeding, not adding exaggeration in the drawings. T.T

Chien said...

ngek ngek this type of siasui things din happenned on me before leh :P

ジョイス said...

kk: Shall be extra careful next time, don't rush while washing face XD

hiro said...

HAHAHAHA Poked own nose till bleed. XD + 1 thumbs up

she got the witch fingernail~ ngek ngek ngek~ ";..;"

ジョイス said...

Anyway I having long fingernails recently, and ya this it's really the cause for this incident. You shall be careful too, long fingers might lead to a more serious one.

hiro said...

yes, i learned from ur experiences~ now i cut till no fingernail left . (T.T) <---- this cause me hard to open the bottle cap

Anderson Neo said...

Lol. Be more careful next time don't keep fishing or missing your guy even while washing your face. XD

ジョイス said...

Hiro: waw fast learner. but this save your nose from any possibilities of accident like mine.

Neo: I was just crawled out from bed that time, I must be still not fully awake :D