Monday, October 18, 2010

New semester

Hi all! :) it's been a week since my last post here. It's the first day of school today. Nothing interesting happened on the past week except packing long list of items to shift back to Malacca. And, quite surprised I had fever+flu+sore throat on the weekend after binge eating at Sushi King. I don't even know why I will get sick after that meal as I really didn't eat too much that day...I did not binge eat lol.

Btw I don't know if any of you finds that when you packing/cleaning the closet or places that in some ways it feels like a treasure hunt. Maybe you don't. But the fact that I found great thing that made me smiling...sometimes it was some photos I unearthed or things that let me realized that time flies fast and thinking back...well smiling alone is sometimes quite scary but it seemed like a more exciting way to pass time when you have lots to clean and pack.

I'm still not satisfied with the condition of the room actually...since I'll have free time tomorrow I'll do some cleaning and arrangement then. argh...

Opss I know I have been delaying the post that I promised to write. Haha...xp

1 comment:

gin0713 said...

haha.. anyway.. welcome back lor.. luckily u remember u delaying the post ya.. XD